How To Lift Saggy Breasts – The Story Of A Breast Lift With Implants
Dr. Caridi explains the options for lifting low hanging breasts – what often happens after having children. Options include breast lift, breast augmentation, or combining the two – a procedure known as Breast Lift With Implants, Breast Reduction With Implants or a Breast Augmentation And Reduction.
In this video, Dr. Caridi of Westlake Plastic Surgery explains the options based on his decades of experience. The video goes on to show the actual surgical procedure, educating the viewer on how the procedure is performed and what is involved.
Read more about the Breast Lift With Implants procedure:
What is a Breast Lift with Implants?
The combination of a breast implant and a breast lift has many names – you have probably searched using the terms breast reduction and lift or breast reduction with implants or breast lift and augmentation or breast lift with implants. Regardless of the words, what you’re interested in is a breast reduction and a lift – higher, tighter breasts.
See before and after photos of Dr. Caridi’s Breast Augmentation and Reduction and Breast Lift With Implants procedures:
The procedure itself take about two hours. A “vertical” approach to the breast lift is almost always used, which means the final scar is small and shaped like a lollipop. The “anchor” scar approach is uncommon. The breast implant that you will have chosen beforehand is placed below the muscle, establishing the new foundation of the breast, which will always be higher on the chest.
The following are the most common reasons to consider a Breast Lift with Implants:
– If you lift your breasts up in the cups of your hands and say “This is what I want,” the operation of choice is breast lift and implants – also known as augmentation with mastopexy
– Your breasts have become saggy over time with a loss of superior breast fullness
– You are considering a breast reduction but like the superior results offered by a Breast Lift with Implants
– Your breasts are larger than average but sit quite low and you want them higher with the same, more or less volume
– You want your breasts to stand up on their own (think strapless dress)
– You like the sound of “higher, tighter and perkier” breasts
– You want more up top and less on the bottom
– Your current breast shape and size makes you look matronly
– Your breast size or shape is uneven
– You would prefer that your nipples don’t look downward
– Your breast skin is loose and stretched and your breasts feel empty
– You lost your waist as your breasts became saggy
– You want to look good in your workout clothing without a padded bra
– You prefer to put your bra on your breasts and not put your breasts into your bra
– You want what you had back then